Englisch ist die am häufigsten gesprochene Sprache der Welt und es gibt fast niemanden, der dem Englischen nicht begegnet ist, zumindest durch Filme, Serien oder Lieder.
Da es heute einfacher denn je ist, über soziale Netzwerke, in denen Englisch vorherrscht, mit Menschen von der ganzen Welt in Kontakt zu treten, ist Englisch zu einer universellen Sprache geworden, in der wir kommunizieren.
Außerdem ist Englisch sehr melodisch und hört sich schön an und so sehr wir Deutsch lieben, müssen wir zugeben, dass manche Dinge auf Englisch manchmal viel gängiger sind.
Dies sind insbesondere einige Sätze und Referenzen aus Filmen, einige schöne Sprüche und Lieder, insbesondere solche über die Liebe.
Wir sagen, dass Englisch eine universelle Sprache und Liebe ein universelles Gefühl ist, warum würden wird dies nicht zusammenfügen und die schönsten Gefühle durch Liebessprüche auf Englisch ausdrücken?
Dies ist besonders praktisch, wenn man in einer Beziehung mit jemandem ist, der deine Sprache nicht spricht.
In den meisten Fällen ist die Kommunikationssprache Englisch und dann braucht man manchmal auch Love Quotes, um seine Liebe auszudrücken.
Das muss aber nicht sein. Liebeszitate hört man gern, egal in welcher Sprache, aber wenn du nach schönen Liebessprüchen auf Englisch suchst, dann mach weiter mit dem Lesen. Hier wirst du fündig.
Du kannst englische Sprüche als Facebook- oder WhatsApp-Status, Bildunterschrift oder für die Instagram Bio verwenden.
Außerdem kannst du sehr schöne Grußkarten für verschiedene Anlässe schreiben oder einfach einige Spruchbilder selbst gestalten und sie auf Insta, Pinterest, Tumblr oder We Heart It posten.
Tauche in die Welt der Liebe auf einer anderen Sprache ein und finde deinen allerliebsten Liebesspruch.
Romantische Liebessprüche auf Englisch
Wähle in diesem Abschnitt romantische englische Liebessprüche, die unter die Haut gehen aus, die du an deinen Liebsten zum Geburtstag, zum Valentinstag oder Jahrestag senden wirst.
Eigentlich muss es nicht einmal ein besonderer Anlass sein für eine so schöne Art, seine Liebe zu gestehen. 🥰
• Where there is love there is life.
• Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without.
• You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone who accept you completely.
• For love a man would cross a thousand miles.
• In your life my infinite dreams live.
• Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
• The day I will stop loving you, is the day I will close my eyes for ever!
• Love is the world’s most universal language that anyone can speak.
• Only love can defeat hate.
• Love has no age, no limit; and no death.
• Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
• We are most alive when we’re in love.
• Love crosses borders and unites nations.
• Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
• Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
• The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love.
• We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
• Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
• Immature love says: “I love you because I need you.” Mature love says: “I need you because I love you.”
• Love is a game that two can play and both win.
• And if it’s wrong to love you, I do not want to do the right thing!
• Love is not about how much you say “I love you”, but how much you can prove that it’s true.
• If a boy can make you smile, even if you don’t want to, then you love him.
• Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
• Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.
• What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
• When I look in your eyes I feel happy all the time.
• The best thing to hold on to in life is each other.
• Cause all of me loves all of you.
• Give your smile to everyone, but give your love to only one!
• Distance could never keep two lovers apart: be it a hundred or a thousand miles, my heart will always find you.
• Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.
• They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.
• You’re the reason why I’m dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower.
• Love is a like a piece of gold. Hard to find and hard to hold.
• The others are the far blue sea yet you are my haven.
• Wherever you are, whatever you do, remember this always: I Love You!
• The message I am sending you today is one of love: the most sincere kind of love, which I could only ever have for you.
• Together forever and never apart, maybe by distance, but never by heart.
• I love you to the moon and back.
• No matter what, I’d still choose you.
• When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.
• You are the reason for the smile on my face.
• The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
• You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
• It is you my heart belongs with and will always belong to.
• A real man does not love the most beautiful woman in the world, he loves the woman who makes his world the most beautiful.
• Love is the best medicine to keep you and me alive!
• There is no other man in the world I would ever give my love to, now that I have found you.
• Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
• How can I say I love you, when I love you more than words can say?
• I blocked my heart for everyone and only you’ve got the key to unlock it.
• I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
• No matter how many riches a man attains, he could never be a happy man without love in his heart.
• I love you. You are my world.
• Love needn’t be perfect, it only has to be true.
• Any hardship in life can be cured by love
• Love seems to be the most beautiful part of a soul.
• So many places in the world and still your arms are my favourite spot.
• From China to Europe the distance is about 8000 kilometres yet within my heart there is no distance at all when I think of you.
• I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday
• How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you.
And longer, if I can.
• I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
• Love is like a mountain: hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful.
• It’s better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
• You play the leading role in the movie called ‚My Life‘.
• I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.
• I need three things in my life! The moon, the sun, and you! The moon for the night, the sun for the day, and you for the rest of my life!
• If there ever comes the day we can’t be together. Keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.
• A year without you is like a year without summer.
• Forever is such a big word, yet it seems like such a small amount of time when you love someone as much as I love you.
• You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.
• I would rather lose everything and have you than to have it all and not you.
• True love and a happy ending?
True love has no happy ending,
Because true love never ends.
• Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
• Wherever you go, keep me close to your heart – as I will keep you close to mine.
• Your love shines like a beacon at night and guides me even through the darkest hours in my life.
• As long as you are with me, there’s no place, I’d rather be!
• I choose you. And I’ll pick you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
• I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.
• Life is better when you share it with someone awesome — like you!
• Don’t be scared of anything, cause my heart will be with you.
• My heart is darker than the night when you are not here, but when you are here my heart shines brighter than the sun!
• Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
• Love is a humans strength and trust is his weakness.
• Love is when you don’t want to sleep because reality is better than the dream.
• I kiss you and miss you, my love.
• I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
• I loved you once,
I love you still,
I always have and always will.
• Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.
• The most intimate and dearest part of my heart will ever only be reserved for you.
• Three seconds to say I love you, three hours to explain it, and a lifetime to prove it.
• Find what you love and let it kill you.
• Every girl deserves a guy that can make her smile even when she doesn’t want to.
• I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.
• Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
• It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and then the next day you wonder how you lived without them.
• Forever is a long time, make sure you spend it with someone who makes you laugh!
• There are no words to even describe what we have between the two of us, it is truly magical.
• You have taken all my mood swings and my midnight calls with a smile on your face. Thanks for being the sounding board I can always depend on.
• 1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I had the privilege of meeting you.
Lustige Liebessprüche auf Englisch
Und wie wär’s mit einer Portion Humor? 😁
• You’re like a dictionary – you add meaning to my life.
• I wanted to send you all my love, but the postman said it was too big!
• All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
• I’ve fallen for you and I can’t get up.
• I love you with all my belly. I would say heart, but my belly is bigger.
• Let’s flip a coin. Heads, I’m yours. Tails, you’re mine.
• An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
• I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at chocolate cake.
• Love is telling someone their hair extensions are showing.
• Always follow your heart, but remember to bring your brain along!
• I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
• I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.
• You are the crayons to my colouring book.
• I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin ME.
• Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
• Love is a lot like a backache: it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.
• You want to know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.
• Sometimes I look at my boyfriend and think… Damn, he is one lucky man.
• Love is being stupid together.
• Stop waiting for your prince on a white horse. Go and find him. The poor man might be lost or stuck on an island or something.
• I’m crazy for you, or maybe just crazy!
• I love you enough to make our iPhone-Samsung relationship work.
• Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.
• Good thing I brought my library card because I’m totally checking you out.
• Relationships are like a walk in the park. Jurassic Park.
• You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That is your common-sense leaving your body.
• You must be made of Iodine, Livermorium, and Uranium because I Lv U!
• Love at first sight is possible, but it pays to take a second look.
• Love is not having to hold in your farts anymore.
• I love you so much I’d fight a bear for you. Well not a grizzly bear because they have claws, and not a panda bear because they know Kung Fu. But a care bear, I’d definitely fight a care bear for you.
• I solemnly swear I am up to no good. Especially when I am all alone with you!
• Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
• You’re the cheese to my macaroni.
• Forget the butterflies, I feel the entire zoo in my stomach when I’m with you!
• In a room full of art, I’d still stare at you.
• Love; A temporary insanity curable by marriage.
• We go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Liebessprüche auf Englisch: Schöne englische Freundschaftssprüche
Hier findest du auch einige Lebensweisheiten, schöne und inspirierende Zitate über Freunde und Freundschaft, falls du deine Liebe oder Dankbarkeit zu deinen Freunden auf Englisch ausdrücken möchtest.
Diese Freundschaftssprüche auf Englisch eignen sich sehr toll für Facebook oder WhatsApp Status oder für Instagram Bildunterschriften, wenn du ein tolles Foto von dir und deinen Freunden mit einem coolen Spruch aufpimpen möchtest.
• Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
• A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
• A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
• Friendship is the biggest asset in the balance sheet of your life.
• Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
• Friendship is the best medicine – it can bring you up, no matter how down you feel, and you don’t need a prescription.
• A real friend is someone who would be with you even when no one else in the world would.
• Friendship is the only pillar of life that you can lean on in both the good times and the bad.
• Sometimes I feel that you are my guardian angel. If you are, you are doing one hell of a job.
• A life without friends is like a flower without petals. Thanks for making my life colorful, dear friend!
• Friendship is the boat that will help you sail through the roughest of seas.
• If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
• The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
• Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
• A friendship with someone like you is what brings true meaning to this life.
• Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
• You are one of the people I treasure the most in this world, I will always cherish you.
• A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
• Do not worry if we do not meet as much as we usually do because the friendship will stay.
• True friendship is one of the very few things in life you can never have too much of.
• True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
• As far as I’m concerned, every day is Friendship Day because every day I get to be friends with you.
• Thanks for being the shoulder I can always depend on.
• Your friendship is an every day gift so every day feels like my birthday.
• My inspiration to achieve better things in life is you and I am always thankful for that thing.
• You are the river that flows and I am the moon that watches over you, that is our friendship.
• Thanks for truckloads of good times.
• Someone who understands your past and still loves you is one of the best friends you can have.
• Not a day goes by that I don’t think about how much your friendship means to me.
• You are so unique and you see the world in a special way. I’m glad to have you as a friend.
• If you happen to live until one hundred, I hope I live a day less, because I love you, friend.
• I don’t know who I would be without friends like you. Thank you for letting me be myself.
• Though thick and thin, you’ve always been there for me and I can’t thank you enough.
• How did I get so lucky to have a friend like you?
• Friends are the spice of life, and you, my friend, are extra spicy!
• Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you. You have been the pillar I’ve been leaning on all these years. Thanks for being the support system of my life.
• True friends are what people call us because we are always there for each other, forever.
• I don’t want thousands of friends on Facebook, nor do I want thousands of followers on Twitter. I just want a real friend like you. Thanks for being present in my life, all the time, all the way.
• From the moment we met, I knew that we were going to be fast friends. I’m so glad I was right.
• Friendship is like chocolate. No matter what your age, we all love having chocolate, and we all love the company of good friends.
• I don’t need coffee, tea, soda, smokes or energy drinks. You are my daily fix, and a conversation with you is all I need to start my day. Thanks for kickstarting my life every single day!
• If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together. Keep me in your heart. I’ll be there forever.
• You have embodied the true meaning of friendship. I am so grateful to know you and to have you in my life.
• Friendship is an umbrella that allows you to weather life’s storms. All you need to do is hold on to it.
• Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.